If you already got the ideal domain name for your website, it’s time to register it!
The process is easy, but you have to pick a registrar company to do it. Which one to choose is the first decision to be taken.
How to pick a domain name registrar? Tips
- Check carefully TLDs prices (.com, .org, .net, .de). TLDs have different costs among them, and registrars also charge them differently.
- Verify the initial price but also renewals.
- Understand the prices and conditions in case you want to take your domain to a different company.
- Most web hosting companies also register domains. If you have thought already about a specific hosting provider, take a look at its prices and plans. Sometimes if you host your website, the register goes for free, at least the first year.
- Check what kind of support the registrar offers.